Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FALL and MORE

This is the beautiful time in our neighborhood. It's back so soon. But let's talk about the important stuff...
why are these kiddos so cute?!! how can they bring me so much joy? am I just biased?

Cooper says "more" with two syllables. It sounds like maury. I remember that "more" was Sophia's favorite sign as a little one. Cooper's favorite word is now "more." More of everything!!! Those are my children. They want more fun, more food, more wrestling, more life!!! This is not a bad thing. After all, they bring more to the table; more joy, more laughter, more fun, more love and more life!

1 comment:

Rita said...

That was so much better than "I am going to blog today". I remember Mia and Gracie were one to always add the long e on the end of words too! Cooper takes after his cousins!