Sophia wanted to know if she could sleep on the floor tonight. The reason... it smells wierd in her bed, and she thinks it might be her friend! Yes, she has a friend spending the night, and no, I don't think she stinks. This is called the extremely sensitive child. I read about this child in my book. The thing is... I can relate! I allowed her to move to the floor and she was asleep in minutes. There are just some sights, sounds, smells and textures that us sensitive people find extremely difficult to handle. Maybe not so cute, just intriguing.
The cute thing is what Sophia said on the way to Nanna & Pappa's. I said, "Oh, no! We forgot to bring the picture you colored for Uncle Wendell." She said, "That's o.k., I still have a hug for him." She of course said this cocking her head to the side and smiling the most angelic smile!
About Cooper...
He loves trucks, Sophia's tap shoes, chap-stick, Georgie, outside, and food. He brings joy to my life every single day!
About Butch...
He shaved his head for two reasons. We couldn't find our guards to the clippers, and he is fearless! I think he looks quite hot!
11th Birthday Fun!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Nice new pics, but something is just not right about the top one of Cooper. The weird perspective...
And did Butch shave the rest of his head after the picture?
I relate to Sophia about smells.
I always notice when I spend the night with someone my clothes end up smelling like their house. I actually know what some people's house and things smell like.
Post a Comment