Friday, September 5, 2008

Birthdays

Well, I have never been a big birthday fan. I could take 'em or leave 'em no matter what age I have been. I never really understood why some people were so into them, and I'm not sure that I do now. BUT... I have to say that due to some amazingly thoughtful friends and family in my life, I am now at least appreciative of them. I had a wonderful birthday weekend playing outside, eating home-made pie and spending time with friends. The shrimp at Bonefish was nice too, but the company was better, and the free babysitter and surprise in my room upon return topped it all off! I just want to say how thankful I am for my friends and family. Even my far-away people called! They make life (and birthdays) absolutely wonderful!

2 comments:

Alana said...

I am glad you had a good birthday!
It's nice that you are posting again!

Rita said...

Yeah! A new update! I appreciated your birthday too! It was so much fun and was such a nice way to spend the day!
Thanks for letting us spend it with you!