Monday, June 2, 2008

Blog Before Break

Wow! I didn't even blog during the month of May! This is only because the weather broke! I will tell anyone who reads this that you should not bother even visiting this site for another couple of months! Though I desire to record my children's lives and praise God for His wonders, it probably will not happen via blogging while the sun is shining and the weather is warm. Everything that is within me pulls me outside until I am too tired to think, and then I come inside and collapse. Granted, I have a laptop, but punching keys is no comparison to digging in the dirt or splashing the water or even pushing the lawn mower! I will pull weeds, trim bushes, transplant flowers and ride bike before I ever think of looking at a screen. So, summer has started. The month of May was marked by graduations, Mother's Day (made very special by Billy), and most of all... vacation with family. I am thankful for just being able to "be" for a week... no planning, no phone calls, no calender and no agenda (sort of like being in a third world country)! It was a good time for all--now I feel like I can handle the planning, phone calls and calendar! There is a season and a time for everything. I just really happen to enjoy this season and this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures of Cooper and Sophie are so cute :)!