It's almost over, but what fun! Thankful that I have the freedom to live. I have a responsibility to take advantage of that freedom. So do you!
I thought a while ago about the things that we do without questioning just because out culture does it. Of course it all came about due to the concept of homeschooling, but I have mentally added a few more lately...
-send our children through the public education system
-watch tv
-put sunscreen on our children
-eat food without questioning if it is healthy for us, (or if it is even food for that matter)! could someone define "food" for me?!
-shower daily (just threw that one on for those of you who do!)
O.k., this started out serious, but apparently I am too sleepy to be writing this. I used to shower daily before I had kids. Now, I find that it really isn't necessary. Now, when I can smell myself...then it is definitely necessary.
This blog is dedicated to my niece, Alana. It is not about my children, is not mushy or sentimental. I think it's pretty much ending up just sort of gross!!!!
11th Birthday Fun!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Lol! I will have to make sure Alana sees this, since she may have given up on checking your blog much :) Glad you guys had a great holiday, love you all.
awww thanks for the dedication! :) I appreciated the blog. Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment