What fun! Cooper had a great day with big balloons and bad boys! Just kidding. His friends were here, so we had a house full of boys. I didn't know there were so many remote control devices and fun boy presents. He got a camoflauge bathrobe that he thinks goes with the camo walkie-talkies (since they are both camo). He was awfullly cute walking around in his robe with the walkie-talkie, though. He also received a blue baseball outfit that just so happened to match the blue, toy story ball and mit we got him. It could have been disaster if they weren't both blue!
This week truly was the beginning of spring. We went for three walks in one day because it was so beautiful. The sad news is the lost trees. All of the big, old, beautiful maple trees that used to line our street were cut down this week! While we had fun observing, it is sad to see them go. We got to meet some neighbors we had never met due to the mourning that was going on in the street. For once, everyone in our neighborhood agrees on something. Our street looks like a tornado went down it (some say a war zone, but that is a bit extreme i think). The sidewalks and street are getting tore up this week. The good to be found here, is that we won't have to push the stroller down the middle of the road anymore, because our sidewalks will actually be user friendly. The other good news is, we can see the sky and plant full sun perennials.
I am sad that I intoduced the "words with friends" app to my husband. That's all I have to say about that.
11th Birthday Fun!
14 years ago
1 comment:
We really enjoyed helping Cooper celebrate his birthday! The balloons were a big hit! But, I have to ask, what is the "words with friends" app?!
Post a Comment