Monday, April 20, 2009

So much happening...
Sophia experienced her first Riverdance show. She was mesmerized the whole show! She has slowly but surely been coming out of her attitude funk. I think it has had to do with prayer, gentleness (on my part) and yanking the privileges (in a gentle way, of course)! Anyway, I am thanking God for His help in that one. She is learning how to play very nicely with Cooper as well. It is one of the coolest things to watch them play together.
Of course, Coop wants to do (and wear anything his sister does. Luckily Nanna and Papa got Cooper a cowboy hat for his birthday, and Micah passed on his boots and vest. This way he can still dress up; just a little more appropriately than the tutus and heels! I am not going to post a picture of those days. Anyway, the little guy is talking quite well, but still not potty trained. He is one of those really adamant, focused kids who repeats things over and over again. Just to get the idea, Butch's dad called him "rainman" when we were in FL. Not too nice, but I can see where he got it. Coop can still melt my heart with his sensitivity, and innocence. He has always said "no-tank-you", but just recently adapted it for strong protesting with a loud volume! So polite, yet not really.
I really wanted to post this to say how thankful I am for the privilege of raising a family. I could go on and on about the wonderful kids, husband, friends and family that are in my life, but I'll just say, at the risk of sounding religiously cliche... I am blessed!

No comments: