Thursday, March 6, 2008

3700 GRAINS!!

I AM ONLY BLOGGING TO POST THIS AMAZING LINK THAT MY NEICE SENT ME. I AM DEFINITELY ADDICTED. NOW I HAVE A PURPOSE IN LIFE! JUST KIDDING, BUT A LITTLE SERIOUS! MY TWO PASSIONS CONVERGE...VOCABULARY AND ENDING AT LEAST ONE PERSON'S HUNGER! I WONDER HOW MUCH 3700 GRAINS OF RICE IS IN CUPS OR BOWLS. I MAY HAVE PROVIDED ONE MEAL TODAY. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT ! http://www.freerice.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

First of all, the e-mail from your niece was adorable! I think I'm addicted too! I always think of Susan Sarandon in the movie "Lorenzo's Oil" saying, "In our house, we cherish our adjectives."
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mine was 2000 something last night, then I was too exhausted and went to bed. That website was awesome, thank you for sending the link:). Now I know what the alternative to playing Bananagram by myself is.

shell said...

you are way higher then me. i played it a few months back and had to stop because i think i might have an underlying obsessive personality when it comes to computer games. :)