According to Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (Tenth Edition),...
hibernate means to "to pass the winter in a torpid or resting state" or "to be or become inactive or dormant"
Unfortunately, I have officially entered the hibernation mode; somewhat physically, and somewhat mentally. Granted, I am fighting it; but even as I sit here to write about my impending victory over hibernation, I am falling asleep!
Let me just say that I'm glad God never hibernates!!
I'm also happy that my husband doesn't. He just keeps on working in the snow, the blizzard, and the -27 degree weather! On top of it all, he manages to encourage, yet not enable me! What a man!
I'm thankful for my faithful Savior, my faithful husband, my children, family, friends and flowers!
By the way... I shoveled the driveway 3x today! No, I don't need to get out!!
11th Birthday Fun!
15 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for doing this Terri. It's priceless!
Ha ha ha, your blog is funny , Terri:D! I can relate sooo much to what you said. I think I'm hibernating too, even though it doesn't look like winter here. Or maybe I should just get out of denial mode, and admit that I'm lazy >.< ... Love you guys!
Hey... Terri...I just tagged you on my blog! take a look http://beediva.blogspot.com
Post a Comment