Thursday, October 22, 2009

I just have to share/record some of Coop's new names! Of course, he has been Bentley for a while, but after watching Mary Poppins, he switched to Michael. Of course his sister was Mary Poppins! Lately, with the new interest in our "Singin' in the Kitchen" CD, he has been Bobby. Bobby is the little boy who sings..."mama where'd i come from?" in a nice southern accent. Cooper loves to sing now, and that is one of his favorites! His favorite phrases lately have been..."no fair!- just one more chance"- and anything his sister says!!

Soph is having an underwear crisis! She has outgrown most of them, so we ditched about 20 pair of too small underwear yesterday! The new ones, however, are unsatisfactory because they ride up her butt! Yes, she chose them after trying on 3 different kinds that I brought home! Granted, she was not able to really test them with clothing and activity before making her decision, but here we are with no comfy underwear for her. Low-rise dig into her hip; full-cut are too baggy; elastic around legs is too tight, but no elastic is too loose! Plan-have some wonderful friend or relative with tons of patience take her underwear shopping.

Baby boy is kickin' away, and that is why I am even getting this little blurp of a blog done tonight!

4 comments:

Alana said...

Glad to see your blogging again. That is so cute Cooper wanted to be called Bobby!

Rita said...

I can't believe it's taken me two weeks to notice you blogged! I guess I quit checking because there was such a long lull(sp?)! Loved the new pics!

Shannon said...

Cooper is very fun! Seems like he has an awesome imagination!

Shannon said...

Cooper is very fun! It seems like he has an awesome imagination!