What a night! I am writing about last week because I can laugh now. Well, actually, I was laughing then too, but didn't make time to write due to the situation.
Coop wasn't feeling that great. I changed his diaper. He peed on me. When he realized what happened, he started laughing! I stuck him in the tub, took off my wet pants and wrapped the yellow ducky towel around my waist since the 3 neighbor kids were still here! I put Coop in the tub. He pooped. I drained the tub, cleaned it and put him back in. Ryan came over to borrow pickles. I asked him to watch Coop while I put pants on. In the literal two minutes it took me, Coop dumped two large taco bell cups of water out of the tub and pooped again!!! Ryan is not our new babysitter.
11th Birthday Fun!
14 years ago
1 comment:
That will have me laughing for a long time! Not sure if it is funnier that he peed on you or pooped with Ryan in there!
Post a Comment