Friday, February 20, 2009

hhhmmmmmm....

haven't written about our recent house guest. let's just say that we will take the prayers of anyone who would like to pray for us. wisdom. discernment. love. understanding. grace. mercy. correct expectations. help. support. patience. endurance. those would all be great things for us to have and display right now. if anyone has extra, we'll take it. thank you.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Does anyone actually have extra of those? I would like to know how that happens! I wish I could store some up and pull it out when I need extra! I think of those things like our daily bread, God gives us what we need to sustain us for today. I will be praying you'll get some extra big "loaves" though! Kiss the kids for me and tell Sophia I am very happy for her for her ear-piercing, very cool! (Just don't mention it to Mia, please.)Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you regarding her. I'm also praying that God will give you the strength and endurance for this situation. Please let me know if there's something I can do for you.