"TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN... MUCH IS REQUIRED" Abraham Vehma
From Pink Eyes to Orange Lips! (She just got over her first battle with "pink-eye"!)
She grabs my heart with the same strength and tenacity that she uses to test my character! I love her dearly.
Recommended reading...
The Shack by William P. Young
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Contemplative Pastor by Eugene H. Peterson
Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers
Devotional Classics, Edited by Richard Foster & James Smith
FLOWERS!
Butch doesn't get me flowers for holidays; he gets me flowers when I need them! Yes, "need" is a strong word. Yet in a world of white and grey, the color, the scent and the thought are greatly appreciated and effective for brightening our little world! Thank you, Butch for helping to preserve my sanity during these winter months! I love you!!
From Thunderstorms To Snowstorms!
"When can we go out on the boat, mom?"
"...A Time to Plant and a Time to Uproot..." Ecclesiastes 3:2b
"Is it fall, because these leaves are turning yellow and falling off!"
The question is... am I His treasured possession? Have I given every part of my self to Him; every desire, every fear, every secret, every relationship; and the list goes on. I believe in the journey; and the journey I am on is sometimes more abstract than tangible. I want to be His treasured possession.
1 comment:
hmmm... how much of an intellect does a little child have?
Post a Comment