Saturday, December 6, 2008

Please check out the rethinking Christmas link to the right. It has good ideas, a video and a reminder of focus.

*Some people say that time is one of our greatest resources...
if this is true, than why do we trade it for money?
what (or whom) else could I trade it for, or invest it in?

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Interesting movement. I could spend a long time linking from that chain. And I have been there... I realized years ago - as their blog said in one post "I would just be viewed as the scrooge of the family" if I gave no gifts, so I came to peace with the thought that even though all the people I know don't need anything, the act of giving something to them, putting thought into giving them a physical gift, does mean something to them. And if I give within my means and try to give a gift that means something to the individual (even if I don't understand why they would want that!)then I am expressing love to them in a way that we, as humans understand.

Alana said...

Cool Website! Oh and I love your new layout!