skip to main |
skip to sidebar
NO EXCUSES
We had a plethora of valid excuses of why we could not pray;
Excuses we had used before...
Ones like...
The dog is standing at the door,
and he won't stop whining until he is out.
The kids need supervised;
They'll tear the place up if we close our eyes!
Later would be better;
when we won't be disturbed.
We really should go;
for the sake of the schedule...
And the list goes on and on and on...
But we did anyway.
The kids fussed a little.
We had to keep one eye open.
The dog went and laid down.
Jesus heard our prayers and allowed us to see a glimpse of His power and find assurance in Him today.
Thank You, God, for meeting with us.
2 comments:
I found you! I like what you've done with your blog-new title, pics, etc. And very inspirational!
I feel so connected, and enjoyed the pictures. It was great reading Cecilia & Rita's blogs as well. Love you!
Post a Comment